Three pillars of life

Three pillars of life

Sunday, September 13, 2015

The magical language or is it really magical !!!

It's a pleasant Sunday morning and my one and half year old son is roaming around the house looking to do any mischiefs, playing around. He just finished his breakfast. He is happy because he loves the company of his mom and dad, and we are happily watching him roaming pleasantly while having our breakfast.

All this understanding is perfect, there is no doubt about it. Yet to understand it neither of us have spoken a single word. Isn't it amazing!!! Isn't it magical!!!

As usual my mind started wandering,
How can this happen? A perfect understanding without a word?
To understand this phenomenon let's try to find out any similar examples-
1) Yesterday I called my cars service centre to know about my cars maintenance plan. The telephone operator picked up my phone and said, "Good morning, Concord motors..."

In just four words what I understood is much more than what these words meant. From her tone of voice I understood that, this lady liked me calling her office, this lady thinks I am important, this lady had respect for her job, she really wants to help me out, she is confident that she will help me out. Apart from those four words wishing me good morning, confirming to me that I have dialled the right number, she said five more sentences just through her tone of voice. It was a pleasant conversation and I got the required information.

2) A few days back I have called an office whose telephone operator have said the exact same words, that is, good morning, ------ office, but from this telephone operators tone I understood that, I have bothered her, she is annoyed, she is not interested in listening me, she would have been glad if I haven't called. Turning our conversation in more like a war situation.

In both the examples, same words have been said but entirely different message is transferred.

3) There is one more example everyone just have seen, in the school or college days everyone have seen someone who never said that he or she loves a particular person but every one knows that he or she loves that person.

What is this magical language? How and when did we learn it? Can it be used to improve our day to day life?

We can see this language at work predominantly in the case of animals. Animals understand each others attitudes or even our attitude through this language. I always loved animals and my wife always hated animals. She always wonders how a neighbourhood cats always comes to me whenever hungry despite she is being the kitchen in charge!

This is called body language. We don't learn it. Or rather we don't need to learn it because we are bourn prewired with it. In computer language terms this language software is a default part of our operating system. That is why human baby can understand when his or her parents are angry, before learning any language. Or the baby's mother understands when her baby is hungry or angry or happy or what are her baby's likes.

Every animal uses this language. We too used it from ancient times. We have evolved from animals to human just recently. And we have invented the languages more recently. If we consider the lifetime of the whole life form on earth then after a long night we have invented languages just this morning and the morning is yet to finish. I hope you have understood how recent the invention of language is. Before that our ancestors were totally dependent on body language only. They used to convey the message only through gestures or some basic sounds like groan, moan, crying may be, hissing, humping etc. So this became a default and universal language of communication.

This body language is still a predominant language. 80% of the information we convey is still through the body language when we communicate face to face and that is why face to face communication is a very effective way of communication.

Who knows thousands of years from now human baby may bourn prewired with English or other languages too..๐Ÿ˜Š

So now the most important question remains-
How we can use it to improve our day to day life?
As I said I love animals, there are always 3-4 cats living in my house, every cat had a different personality or rather every animal, just like we humans have, these cats are living with me since my birth, so I had a lot of time watching their activities, how they grow, how they behave, how do they communicate with each other or with humans or with other animals etc. And let me tell you, observing them is a kind of my hobby, it's a fun activity, especially when kittens are involved. Through observation I came to know that like us cats can also make faces, you just need to have a proper look at their face. So the fact is we live together happily despite having very different personalities our the language barrier.

Now you must be thinking why I am telling you all this instead of telling you how to improve our day to day life, so I am coming to it.

When I grow up naturally I got attracted towards girls, but as I approached I came to know girls speak something else and they want something else, or rather they don't even know what they want, and if I am saying something directly, then the girl is ignoring all what I said and concentrating on what is the hidden meaning of what I said. I always speak directly, I am a straight forward person and I was getting mad at what was happening.

If you are a man then you must have experienced it, that it is very difficult to understand a woman, you must have pondered over questions like what a girl wants? Or what a woman wants? Same thing for woman as they try to find out the hidden meaning.

So, a very difficult problem. I was thinking about it, laying on the bed, obviously cats around me, one licking herself clean, one asleep, one just starting at me lovingly simultaneously making the love sound.(those who have pet cats and who allow them to sit on the lap or close to our body can only understand this love voice, a kind of soft grrr grrr like breathing sound) I was thinking it I'd much easier to understand the cats, they are much simpler than humans, but what if humans are also simple to understand? If there is noise which is making the understanding unclear? What if the language we speak itself is the noise? It can be because despite knowing the language,I couldn't understood a girl. So I thought about giving it a try. And to my surprise,I was right, the next day was just amazing. There was no misunderstanding between me and any girl, I just blew up their mind. It is just that simple, trust me. Just remove the noise.

Now you must be thinking am I only thinking about girls? No, but yes at the beginning, then there was not that much need. And trust me, getting a life partner is a part of the happy life. All living organisms are here on earth to reproduce and keep their race alive and growing. It gives us an internal feeling of completeness, achievement, happiness, content if we find a right partner and have a healthy offspring. That's the reason that old folks always want to see their grandsons our grand daughters, three want to make certain that their genes are transmitted to next and then to the next generation. That is the reason we give best facilities to our children, we want them to succeed more than we did.

This is the main part of life and happiness, then again these are side effects of knowing and using this language. For example- this is the universal language, you can speak it with anyone, any gender, any country, even any animal. And you can convey your message quickly and efficiently, clearly.

There are many books written on the subject of body language, they claim to teach you the body language, they claim to give you highly effective tips, but none of them points that you already know the language. You just need to be aware about your capability. Every human or even every animal on earth comes prewired with this language.

Just remove the noise and everything becomes crystal clear. But watch out from those who are faking, who are lying in this language.

Try using this language and tell me your experiences..

See you soon..

Till then have a nice day..

Sumit
The POWER is when,
You use ODDS,
To get EVEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment